SSB Non Verbal Intelligence Test :
SSB Non Verbal Intelligence Test conducts on day first of SSB. In these type of questions, there are two sets of figures.
One set is called Problem figures’ while the other as ‘Answer figures’.
These problems are based upon the continuation of figures. There are various types of problems on series.
However, the basic concept for each type is the same. There is a sequence of figures depicting a change step-by-step.
A candidate has to select a figure from the given set of figures, which would continue the series.
In SSB Non Verbal Intelligence Test, a series of patterns and figures are provided.
The candidate has to identify the relation between figures and pick the correct alternative from the given choices.
You will usually find questions on the following :
- • Analogy
- • Series
- • Classification
- • Completion of incomplete pattern
- • Spotting out the embedded figure
- • Cube and Dice
Some sample tests are provided with answers for practice.
In SSB Non Verbal Intelligence Test, there will be Analogy related questions.
In these type of questions, a pair of related figures are provided and a similar relationship is to be established between two other figures, by selecting one of them from a set of alternatives.
The questions of Classification in SSB Non Verbal Intelligence Test plays a vital role.
Join the community of SSB Aspirants. To Join: Click here
In such problems, we are given a set of figures, such that all, except one have similar characteristics.
We are required to select the figure which differs from all other figures in the given set.
COMPLETION OF INCOMPLETE PATTERN :
In this type of problems, a figure containing a set of figures following a particular sequence or pattern is given, in which a part, generally a quarter, is left blank.
Completion of Incomplete Pattern is another important type of SSB Non Verbal Intelligence Test.
The problem figure is followed by four answer figures. You are required to select the one which best fits into the blank space of problem figure, so as to complete the original pattern.
These type of questions can be better understood with the help of examples given below Directions (Example Nos. 7-8)
In the following questions, select a figure from amongest the four alternatives, which when placed in the blank space of figure (X) would complete the pattern.
SPOTTING OUT THE EMBEDDED FIGURE :
A figure (X) is said to be embedded in figure (A), if figure (A) contains figure (X) as its part.
In such type of problems, a figure (X) is given, followed by four figures in such a way that figure (X) is embedded in one of them.
A candidate has to select such figure in which figure (X) is embedded.
The questions of Spotting Out The Embedded Figure will be little bit tough, so practice a lot of questions on this topic.
CUBE & DICE :
Cube The method of solving problems based upon painting of selected side.
Our Latest Posts :
- Individual Obstacles In SS What are different Individual Obstacles In SSBIndividual Obstacles In SSB : IO is also known as Individual Obstacles in SSB. As the name suggests, in this task every obstacle is tackled by the candidates individually. This is a set of individual tasks which checks your minimum […]
- Lecturette in SSB What is Lecturette in SSB InterviewWAY OF CONDUCTING LECTURETTE IN SSB : Lecturette in SSB is a short lecture. It is the way through which knowledge or information is imparted on various topics especially related to current affairs of national and international importance. What it […]
- Lecturette Topics for SSB Interview 2020Lecturette Topics for SSB Interview 2020 : In this post, we are going to provide many times asked Lecturette Topics for SSB Interview. Lecturette in SSB Interview is one of the most important topics. One needs to prepare well in […]
- List of SSB Group Discussion Topics 2020List of SSB Group Discussion Topics 2020 : Below are some topics given for GD purpose. Candidates are advised to use these topic,. and practise with your friends. These are latest SSB Group Discussion Topics asked many times in SSB […]
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT)Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) : In SSB Interviews, Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) are conducted on day-1 and it is the second objective of Stage-I tests. As we know the first test is the intelligence test which […]