SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure :
SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure includes following Group Tests.
GROUP TESTING EXERCISES :
It begins with third-day Group Testing Officer 3 (GTO) conducts this task. Before proceeding towards the conducting of task, GTO gives the general guidelines and modalities to conduct the task.
SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure Includes Following Tests :
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Progressive Group Task (PGT)
- Group Planning Exercise (GPE)
- Group Obstacle Race (GOR)
- Half Group Task (HGT)
Group Discussion (GD) :
Group Discussion in SSB interview comes in group tests, 3rd day. It is 1-stage of SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure.
GD is the first test of the GTO series. In this test, two topics of common interest: social issues and current events are discussed.
It is an informal discussion and not a debate. Each topic is allotted for 20 minutes for each candidate.
No definite conclusion is required to be deduced.
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
OBJECTIVES OF GD
The Group Discussion is conducted to know the candidate’s knowledge of current affairs, history, and social awareness as well as his/her grouping skills like group coordination, listening power, concentration, communication, speaking skills, body language, patience, etc.
The core of the GTO is knowledge and communication skills which can be achieved by practicing well.
Following qualities are seen by GTO :
Candidate’s awareness of the current topics that are covered by the newspapers.
Candidate’s ability to logically organize the knowledge he has, regarding current events.
The way candidate interacts with others i.e. how impressively he can talk and influence others in the group.
It is seen that whether the candidate is having the confidence to face the group by bouncing back with better points if he is countered by others.
Progressive Group Task (PGT) :
To check the performance of students in real environment is a difficult issue which is neither practical nor viable.
Progressive Group Task (PGT) is designed in such a way that it checks the practical profile of the candidates.
It is 4-stage of SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure.
PGT is held on 3rd day of the group test after the group planning exercise. It is the first outdoor group task.
A set of four obstacles with progressively increasing level of difficulties are to be completed in 40 to 50 minutes. Structures, helping material and load are provided to the group.
Lecturette is an individual task and conducted on Day-3 (Group Tests). It is 3-stage of SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure.
Here, the candidate is required to give a short talk to the group. 3 minutes are allowed to prepare any chosen topic from the four given in the lecturette cards for the talk.
Group Planning Exercise (GPE) :
Group Planning Exercise helds on 3rd day of your stay in the SSB.
It is 2-stage of SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure.
It is the second group test after group discussion. Group Planning Exercise (GPE) is an indoor task. In this task, a model is placed on ground, which contains a set of problems.
The candidates are required to solve the problems one by one by using the given resources. Sometimes it is also called Military Planning Exercise.
Group Obstacle Race (GOR) :
Group Obstacle Race. … In this task, all the groups have to compete in a race through a series of six obstacle while carrying a rolled up tent which looks sort of a snake. This task is also known as a snake race.
It is 5-stage of SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure.
Maximum of four groups take part in it at a time. The four teams are assigned one channel each.
Half Group Task (HGT) :
Half Group Task is very much similar to the progressive group task. In this task, the group is divided into two equal halves.
It is 6-stage of SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure.
It is essentially a group task and the members must work for the group in the core spirit of cooperation and coordination.
Latest Posts :
- Individual Obstacles In SS What are different Individual Obstacles In SSBIndividual Obstacles In SSB : IO is also known as Individual Obstacles in SSB. As the name suggests, in this task every obstacle is tackled by the candidates individually. This is a set of individual tasks which checks your minimum […]
- Lecturette in SSB What is Lecturette in SSB InterviewWAY OF CONDUCTING LECTURETTE IN SSB : Lecturette in SSB is a short lecture. It is the way through which knowledge or information is imparted on various topics especially related to current affairs of national and international importance. What it […]
- Lecturette Topics for SSB Interview 2020Lecturette Topics for SSB Interview 2020 : In this post, we are going to provide many times asked Lecturette Topics for SSB Interview. Lecturette in SSB Interview is one of the most important topics. One needs to prepare well in […]
- List of SSB Group Discussion Topics 2020List of SSB Group Discussion Topics 2020 : Below are some topics given for GD purpose. Candidates are advised to use these topic,. and practise with your friends. These are latest SSB Group Discussion Topics asked many times in SSB […]
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT)Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) : In SSB Interviews, Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT) are conducted on day-1 and it is the second objective of Stage-I tests. As we know the first test is the intelligence test which […]